The nearest airport is the Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Transportation from Airport:
· Aeroshuttle (Approx. $14 CDN): Departs every hour from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. No reservation is required from the airport to the hotel. Approximate travel time will be 45-60 minutes.
· Taxi (Approx. $30-35 CDN): Approximate travel time is 30 minutes.
· Skytrain (Approx. $8.75 CDN): The Skytrain (Canada Line) is an automated driverless light rapid transit system running from the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to downtown Vancouver. It leaves YVR from about 5:10 AM to 12:57 AM about every 12 minutes. The nearest station to the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel is Vancouver City Centre (corner West Georgia and Granville St). It is located 6 blocks from the hotel and is about 10-12 minutes walk to the station.
Driving Directions from Vancouver International Airport:
• Follow the signs to Vancouver, over the Arthur Laing Bridge
• Take the Granville Street exit off the Arthur Laing Bridge and follow Granville Street for approximately 10 miles
• Cross the Granville Street Bridge into the downtown core and take the Seymour Street exit. Seymour is a one way street heading north.
• Follow Seymour Street to Helmcken
• Turn left on Helmcken and continue to the end of the street (three blocks). The Wall Centre complex comprises of two tall blue glass buildings located on the right hand corner of Helmcken and Burrard, directly across the street from St. Paul’s Hospital.
Valet services and self-parking are available at the hotel. Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
OSG Conference Rate (Conference attendees who are staying at the hotel) $ 20.00
Early Bird Rate (come in bet. 6:00 - 8:00 AM, leave on or before 6:00 PM) $ 17.00
Evening Rate (from 6:00 PM to 12:00 midnight) $ 15.00
Non-Hotel Guest 1 Overnight Parking (24hrs) $ 60.00